Thursday, February 4, 2010

nitro cutz.

"Halle: a beautiful women known for her great attitude and very high i.q."

             This made my day, honestly. Hearing that my names means beautiful women. Ha.
I wasn't at school today, I had doctors appointments and what not. Which to me was quite annoying and drawn out.
             I'm looking up new hairstyles for my hair length. NOTHING! Way to go. I really would like to find something new to do to my hair. Especially with the upcoming Valentines Day. I would like to look cute for Eric. Mostly different. Different is great, sometimes. Oh, he and I are much much better now. We talked about everyting now we are..well, GREAT!
            Mom and I have spent the evening together. It's nice. She's changed a whole lot since we've been back. I suppose I should understand. Then again I don't. If someone can't love you for who you are then they don't deserve to have you in their life. That's how I see it. We all have our flaws. We all have our weaknesses. We most certainly all have our opinions. Some are louder than others, but we are only human. This being said, my step dad is kinda sorta an ass for making her become what she isn't. The other day was her bestfriends birthday. She took her a 6-pack of beer and gave her a card. When she came home again, she had the biggest smile on her face. I haven't seen her looking that happy in a long time. I guess I could have a lot to do with that. Never being at the house. It's not a home, it's a house. I'm just not comfortable here, anymore. I don't even act like myself around her anymore. She sees a quiet little mystery, not a talkative bouncy girl. Only because my step dad won't get back under my skin. Not again. He's said hurtful things, and there is only so much you can take. I finally put my foot down. It isn't ever going to come up. Never. I hope you've had a lovely day.

Yours Truly, Halle.

No comments:

Post a Comment